Common Holiday Toxins
Pet Holiday Toxins Including Chocolate & Poinsettias.
This pet care video will help you to be alert for common potential dog and cat holiday toxins, such as chocolate and poinsettias. If your pet ingests these substances, it is important that you know what to do. Many plants, such as, Christmas trees and poinsettias to holly berry, lillies and mistletoe can all potentially be toxic. However, the most common holiday problem is ingestion of chocolate. If you think that your pet may have ingested a toxic plant or food, You should call your veterinarian immediately and follow their advice. Please watch our other toxin videos for more information about each specific toxin.Podcast